1. The salesman receives the customer feedback (telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.), immediately records the information in detail, and determines the batch, quantity, undesirable rate, occurrence time, etc.
2. The salesman will send the information to the quality department for analysis.
The quality department, together with the production department, engineering department, customer service department and other relevant departments, carry out experimental analysis, testing, dissecting products of the samples provided by customers, make a comprehensive comparative analysis of the product materials, structure and process, and finds out the real reasons, recorded in the report.
1. The quality department confirms with relevant departments the quantity of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products in the warehouse, stops production and shipment of products with similar bad problems, and processes them according to the Control Procedure for Non-conforming Products.
2. The quality department confirms the quality of the returned products and specifies the handling methods of the returned products.
3. Reprocessing of defective returned products shall be arranged by the ministry of production for reprocessing.
3. Non-rework treatment shall be determined by the quality department as scrap treatment or degradation treatment.
4. The quality department will lead the relevant departments to review and dispose of non-conforming products in time.
5. Relevant expenses incurred in return or exchange of goods shall be decided by the salesman and the customer through consultation.
Feedback (written or telephone or e-mail) should be given within 2 working days after receiving complaints from customers.