As a pillar industry of new energy, photovoltaic power generation has become a development trend. In recent years, photovoltaic module companies have sprung up all over the country. Today, I will introduce the solar aluminum frame, one of the components of the solar panel. Let us understand the production process of aluminum solar panel frame.
1. Extrusion of solar aluminum frame aluminum profile, put the aluminum round cast rod into the extruder, extrude it through the frame aluminum profile die, immediately air-cooled and quenched, and quickly cooled down.
2. The solar aluminum frame is straightened. The newly extruded aluminum profile is soft and will bend and deform, so it needs to be straightened by a straightening machine. Then saw off the ends and ends of the material and send it to the aging furnace.
3. The aging of the solar aluminum frame is to increase the strength of the aluminum profile by heating to a certain temperature and holding it for a certain period of time.
4. The solar aluminum frame is sandblasted, and the aged aluminum profile is sent to the sandblasting machine for surface sandblasting. The surface of the solar aluminum frame aluminum profile after sandblasting can form a matt effect, which is very beautiful.
5. Anodizing, the surface of solar aluminum frame is anodized. In order to make the frame more corrosion-resistant, the oxide film thickness of the solar frame profile is generally thicker than the film thickness of the material, and the corrosion resistance is stronger.
Generally, there are two types of solar aluminum frames: black oxidation and natural oxidation. The difference between black oxidation and natural color oxidation is one more process. The frame is put into a black metal salt solution before the hole is sealed, and the metal salt is adsorbed in the pores of the oxide film, and then the hole is sealed.
6. Filming, because the solar aluminum frame surface requirements are very high, there can be no scratches, bumps, so the aluminum profile after oxidation treatment should be filmed.
7. Sawing, according to the size requirements of the long and short sides of the solar aluminum frame, using a double-head saw, the saw blade is at a 45-degree oblique angle. In this way, a good one can be sawed in one step.
8. The solar aluminum frame flushing hole, installation hole, grounding mark, punching riveting point, of which the falling water, installation hole and grounding mark can be completed in one step with a combination mold.
9. The solar aluminum frame has corners on the short sides, and the corners on both ends of the short sides need to be plugged and riveted, so that the corners are fixed and will not loosen.
10. Inspection of solar aluminum frame. This step includes machine inspection and manual inspection. The stamped frame is placed on the inspection table to check whether the processing size is qualified and whether there is any missing processing step. Then manually check whether there are scratches, black spots, uneven color, etc. on the surface.
11. Solar aluminum framed pallets, the long and short sides after passing the inspection are respectively coded into their respective pallets, and each layer is separated by paper to prevent scratches. Then wrap it with stretch film and pack it with straps. If you need to export, you need to fix it with wooden boards, put it in a carton, and pack it.