Due to the variety and specifications of aluminum extrusion profiles, and the complex flow of materials in the extrusion process, the extrusion dies are under severe load conditions, making the development of aluminum extrusion products and the design of dies become a arduous task.
The traditional production mode that relies on experience design and mold trial and repair can no longer meet the needs of modern economic development. In the market economy environment where efficiency is life and quality is the key, aluminum extrusion manufacturers attach the most importance to improving the success of mold design and processing. rate and extrusion yield and yield.
In the production of aluminum and aluminum alloy semi-finished products, extrusion is one of the main forming processes. The quality of extrusion dies and the speed of extrusion directly affect the product quality and output of aluminum and aluminum alloy extrusion manufacturers.
In this case, how to improve the productivity of the extruder has become a top priority. There are many measures for aluminium extrusions manufacturer to improve productivity. Improving the installed capacity, improving the quality of workers, and improving the management level are all practical and effective measures.
1. The importance of the quality of aluminum rods
For aluminum extrusion profiles with high quality requirements, the quality of aluminum rods directly affects the quality and output of products. Alloying, graining, refining, and homogenizing high-quality ingots can reduce the loss of molds and improve Effective production efficiency, thereby increasing extrusion speed to achieve maximum output.
2. Advanced equipment and high-quality workers are the prerequisites for increasing production
To increase the output of extrusion products, advanced equipment, high-quality workers, and modern scientific management of aluminum extrusion profiles products manufacturers play a vital role.
3. The importance of mold
Reasonable mold design and timely nitriding improve the hardness and smoothness of the mold working belt, reduce the number of mold changes, reduce non-work efficiency time, improve product quality and reduce scrap rate, which are very important to maximize production.
4. The important relationship between temperature control and increasing production
Typically, without unscheduled downtime, maximum output is primarily determined by extrusion speed, which is governed by four factors, three of which are fixed. The last factor is that the temperature and how well it is controlled is variable.
Since product output and quality mainly depend on raw materials, equipment and molds, appropriate process parameter settings, and worker quality, the specific ways to improve product output and quality and reduce waste are as follows:
1. Select high-quality ingots that are alloyed, grained, refined and homogenized;
2. Optimize the mold design, improve the hardness and smoothness of the mold working belt in time, reduce the number of mold changes, and reduce the non-work efficiency time;
3. Lengthen the ingot to reduce the amount of excess pressure;
4. Use hot shear to increase the actual yield of metal;
5. Saw off at the welding place of the aluminium extrusion profiles, and select the appropriate ingot length and extrusion length;
6. Reduce the ingot temperature and increase the extrusion speed to ensure the outlet temperature.