One of the main functions of industrial aluminum profiles is to make various equipment frames. Whether aluminum profile manufacturers assemble industrial aluminum profile frames or customers assemble them themselves, they need to follow the following assembly principles so that the assembled frame structure will look beautiful and the industrial aluminum profile frame can be assembled smoothly.
Principles for assembling industrial aluminum profile frames:
1. According to the drawings, assemble from the bottom of the aluminum profile frame as a whole.
2. Place the pre-buried nuts in the slot of the bottom aluminum profile.
3. Fix the load-bearing column of the aluminum profile frame with accessories.
4. Choose built-in connectors or other internally connected industrial aluminum profile accessories for corner connection.
5. When installing the plate, make sure that the plate is placed parallel in the groove of the aluminum profile.
6. When installing the aluminum profile mobile caster, the aluminum profile frame can be slightly overturned before installation and fixing.
7. After the industrial aluminum profile frame is assembled, check whether the connection is tightened.
8. After installation, the protective film on the surface of the aluminum profile can be removed and the surface oil can be wiped with alcohol.
9. Regardless of which connection method is used, special tools should be used during installation to reduce the possibility of bolt slipping or breakage.
There are many connection methods for industrial aluminum profiles. If you want to ask which connection method is both firm and beautiful, the answer is the internal hexagon socket head bolt. Why can a small bolt bring high connection strength? This is because during the connection process, threaded holes need to be tapped to increase friction, and elastic clips are used to increase connection strength. After installation, the bolt can be covered with a flat seal strip and completely hidden inside the industrial aluminum profile.
The specifications of the internal hexagon socket head bolt are: M (thread size)*6/8/10/12/16/20/25/30/35/40 (the number behind indicates the length, in mm).
M (thread) specifications: M4/M5/M6/M8/M10/M12 (the thread size for installing angle fittings is generally less than M8), select corresponding bolt thread according to the matching nut.
Recommendation: Use the following bolt lengths when assembling various series of industrial aluminum profiles angle fittings:
The 20 series (fitting angle) uses a bolt length of 10mm.
The 30 series (fitting angle) uses a bolt length of 12mm.
The 40 series (fitting angle) uses a bolt length of 16mm.
The internal hexagon socket head bolt can not only be used to connect profiles, but also to connect various accessories. When connecting accessories, they need to be paired with nuts.