Seeing the problem of insufficient hardness of aluminum products produced by aluminum extruders, we should be able to think of aging. At present, general aging is divided into two types, one is natural aging and the other is artificial aging. When the aluminum extruded by the aluminum extruder has low hardness before aging, it cannot be used as a finished product. Now Otalum will take you to understand the solution to the insufficient hardness of aluminum.
1. Aluminum rod temperature control:
When using a forged aluminum extruder, the raw material is aluminum rods. The temperature of the aluminum rods must be measured before the extrusion machine, and the production can only be carried out after the process requirements are met.
2. On-line quenching process:
Solution quenching is the basic prerequisite of aging, and there is no meaning without solution quenching aging.
Therefore, at the discharge port of the aluminum extruder, the online quenching process (air quenching, wind-mist quenching, water quenching, etc.) should be selected according to the aluminum bar brand, profile wall thickness, extrusion speed and quenching equipment conditions to ensure quenching cooling. The speed meets the quenching sensitivity requirements of the alloy.
3. Setting and control of the aging furnace temperature:
Generally, there is a certain error between the aging furnace temperature and the temperature displayed on the aging furnace table. When setting the table temperature, set it according to the actual temperature of the furnace, and pay close attention to the temperature fluctuation of the aging furnace.
4. Aging and heat preservation:
Aging must be carried out in strict accordance with the process requirements, and the heat preservation time must be appropriate to prevent underage or overage from causing insufficient hardness.
1. Extrusion frame should not be too dense, and there should be a gap between the material and the material, especially for the small and thick materials without ventilation. When the pipe material is combined with the small material and the sheet material, the pipe material is placed below, which is conducive to the aging cycle air supply.
2. Aluminium extruder aluminum production should be separated from other special alloys and ordinary alloys for aging before the furnace is installed. For production reasons, it is true that the same furnace aging is required, and the special alloy process should be used for aging.