Aerospace aluminium alloy profiles are ultra-high-strength deformed aluminium alloy profiles that are currently widely used in the aviation industry. It has good mechanical and processing properties, good plasticity after solution treatment, and good heat treatment strengthening effect. Generally, it has high strength and good toughness below 150 ° C (or even higher), and is an ideal structural material.
Compared with ordinary aluminium alloy profiles, aluminium alloy profiles for aircraft have higher requirements on strength, hardness, toughness, fatigue resistance and plasticity.
Due to the light weight of aviation aluminium material and the significant lightweight effect, aluminium alloy profiles have replaced steel and occupied the dominant position of current aviation materials. Aviation equipment has higher requirements for aluminium, and is an important high-end application market for aluminium.
There are many kinds of aluminium alloy profiles used in aircraft. The aluminium alloy profiles used in aviation aircraft structures around the world today are mainly high-strength 2 series (2024, 2017, 2A12, etc.) and ultra-high-strength 7 series (7075, 7475, 7050, 7A04, etc.), and some 5 series ( 5A06, 5052, 5086, etc.) and 6 series (6061, 6082, etc.) and a small amount of other series of aluminium.
Aerospace aluminium as a kind of industrial aluminium profile is mainly used in wing skin, wing truss, upper and lower edge strips of spar, web, fuselage truss, seat rail, keel beam, side frame, fuselage skin, lower fuselage Siding, main floor stringers, etc.
1. Hard aluminium: aluminium-magnesium-copper alloy. The most widely used aluminium alloy profiles in the aviation industry. Commonly used 2024, 2A12, 2017A, good strength, toughness, fatigue resistance, good plasticity. Used to make skins, bulkheads, ribs, etc.
2. Super hard aluminium: aluminium-zinc-magnesium-copper alloy. Commonly used 7075, 7A09, high strength limit and yield strength, large load, used to manufacture the upper wing surface skin, girder and so on.
3. Anti-rust aluminium alloy profiles: commonly used aluminium-magnesium alloys 5A02, 5A06, 5B05. It has high corrosion resistance, fatigue resistance, good plasticity and weldability. Used to make mailboxes, oil pipes, etc.
4. Forged aluminium alloy profiles: 6A02 is commonly used, with high hardness and good corrosion resistance. Manufacture of engine parts, joints, etc.
5. Casting aluminium alloy profiles: small specific gravity, high corrosion resistance and heat resistance, manufacturing engine casings, etc.