1. Before the industrial aluminum alloy profile mold is put on the machine, the working belt must be ground and polished, and the working belt is generally required to be polished to a mirror surface. Check the flatness and verticality of the mold working belt before assembly. The quality of nitriding determines the smoothness of the work belt polishing to a certain extent. The mold cavity must be cleaned with high-pressure air and a brush, and there must be no dust or foreign matter, otherwise it is very easy to damage the working belt driven by the metal flow, so that the extruded profile product has defects such as rough surface or scratches.
2. The heat preservation time of the mold during the extrusion production of aluminum alloy profiles is generally about 2-3 hours, but not more than 8 hours, otherwise the hardness of the nitriding layer in the working belt of the mold will decrease, resulting in non-wear resistance when the machine is on the machine, causing the surface of the aluminum alloy profile to be rough, serious defects such as scratches will be caused.
3. The aluminum alloy profile adopts the correct alkali washing (boiling mold) method. After the mold is unloaded, the mold temperature is above 500°C. If it is immersed in alkaline water immediately, the temperature of the industrial aluminum alloy profile is much lower than that of the mold due to the alkaline water temperature. If the mold temperature drops rapidly, the mold is prone to cracking. The correct method is to place the mold in the air at 100°C~150°C after unloading the mold and then immerse it in alkaline water.
4. Aluminum alloy profiles optimize the extrusion process. In order to prolong the life of the mold scientifically, the reasonable use of the mold for production is an aspect that cannot be ignored. Due to the extremely harsh working conditions of extrusion dies, reasonable measures must be taken in extrusion production to ensure the organizational properties of the dies.
5. In the early stage of use of aluminum alloy profile extrusion dies, a reasonable surface nitriding treatment process must be carried out on the dies. Surface nitriding treatment can greatly improve the surface hardness of the mold while maintaining sufficient toughness, so as to reduce the thermal wear of the mold during use. It should be noted that the nitriding of the surface cannot be completed at one time. During the service period of the mold, repeated nitriding treatment must be carried out 3-4 times. Generally, the thickness of the nitriding layer is required to reach about 0.15mm.
6. The use of aluminum alloy profile molds adopts the use intensity from low to high and then to low. When the mold has just entered the service period, the internal metal structure and performance are still in the floating stage. During this period, a low-intensity operation plan should be adopted to make the mold transition to a stable period.
7. Aluminum alloy profiles strengthen the use and maintenance records of the molds in the extrusion production process, and improve the tracking record files and management of each set of molds. From the inspection of the extrusion die to the scrapping of the die after use, the intermediate time can be as short as a few months and as long as more than a year. Basically, the use records of molds also record the various processes of aluminum alloy profile production.
8. Select the appropriate extrusion machine for the production of aluminum alloy profiles. Before extrusion production, it is necessary to fully calculate the profile section, and determine the tonnage of the extrusion machine according to the complexity of the profile section, wall thickness and extrusion coefficient λ.
9. The cross-section of aluminum alloy profile extrusion machine itself is ever-changing, and the aluminum extrusion industry has developed to this day. Aluminum alloy has important advantages such as light weight and good strength. At present, many industries have adopted aluminum profiles to replace the original materials. Due to the special profile of some profiles, the mold is difficult to design and manufacture due to the special profile section.
10. Reasonable selection of aluminum alloy profile ingot and heating temperature. The alloy composition of the extruded ingot should be strictly controlled. At present, general enterprises require the ingot grain size to reach the first-class standard in order to enhance plasticity and reduce anisotropy.