The aluminium extrusion heat sink profiles have the characteristics of beautiful appearance, light weight, good heat dissipation performance, and good energy saving effect. The surface of the processed aluminium extrusion heat sink profiles is anodized, and the surface treatment is performed to increase the corrosion resistance and resistance of the aluminium material, abrasiveness and aesthetics of appearance.
Aluminium extrusion heat sink profiles are generally used for high-power heat dissipation parts and heat dissipation systems. Based on the existing mature aluminium extruded heat sink profile technology, it can provide a reliable and natural convection environment for heat dissipation solutions.
The aluminium extrusion molding is carried out by the die, which can realize the complex heat dissipation gear plate structure. These complex heat dissipation gear plates increase the heat dissipation surface area, and at the same time reduce the cost and time of aluminium block processing.
1. Aluminium heatsink profiles are more efficient than stamped heat sinks;
2. Aluminium heatsink profiles are more cost-effective than mechanical processing;
3. Aluminium heatsink profiles are available in a variety of standard shapes and sizes;
4. Aluminium heatsink profiles can easily be lighter than copper, with obvious advantages;
5. The fastener system of aluminium heatsink profile does not need to install hardware and tools.