Otalum’s served markets also include a variety of industrial and consumer-based markets known as "Industrial Markets". These are comprised of consumer durables, machinery and equipment, electrical and distribution.
Otalum supply many prominent manufacturing companies in these markets with comprehensive industrial aluminium profiles, fabrication services and finishing options.
1. Corrosion resistance
The difference between different brands lies in the proportions of various metal components. Aluminum exhibits excellent corrosion resistance under most environmental conditions (including air, water (or salt water), petrochemical products, and many chemical systems).
Industrial aluminum profiles are often selected because of their excellent conductivity. On the basis of equal weight, the conductivity of aluminum is almost twice that of copper.
3. Thermal conductivity
4. The thermal conductivity of industrial profiles is about 50-60% of copper, which is conducive to the manufacture of heat exchangers, evaporators, heating equipment and other equipment. Industrial aluminum profile has the advantages of simplicity, practicality and good effect.
5. Non ferromagnetism
Industrial profile is non ferromagnetic, which is an important feature for the electrical and electronic industries. Aluminum profiles are not self ignited, which is important for applications involving handling or contacting flammable and explosive materials.
The workability of industrial profiles is excellent. In various forged and cast aluminum alloys, and in various states after the production of these alloys, the machining characteristics have great changes, which require special machine tools or technologies.
Specific tensile strength, yield strength, ductility and corresponding work hardening rate control the variation of allowable deformation. The price of high performance aluminum alloy window quoted by industrial aluminum profile is usually higher than that of plastic steel window. However, in the long run, although the price of high-performance aluminum window profile is high, its service life is long; while the price of plastic steel window is cheaper, its service life is short.
Aluminum is highly recyclable, and the characteristics of recycled aluminum are almost the same as industrial profile.
1. Aluminum profiles for construction
Architectural aluminum profiles mainly include aluminum profiles for doors and windows and aluminium curtain wall profile.
2. Aluminum profile for radiator
Mainly used for power electronics, LED lighting and cooling digital computer products.
3. Industrial aluminum profile
General industrial aluminum profile refers to: mainly used for industrial production and manufacturing, like aluminium formwork, which is the manufacturing process of industrial aluminum profile manufacturers in my country.
4. Auto parts aluminum profiles
Mainly for automotive components, connectors and the like.
5. Furniture aluminum profile
Mainly used for furniture decoration frame, table and chair support, etc.
6. Overview of solar photovoltaics
Including: solar aluminum frame, solar photovoltaic bracket, solar photovoltaic fasteners, etc.
7. Aluminum alloy profiles for railway vehicle structure: mainly used to manufacture railway vehicle bodies.
8. Install aluminum profiles: make aluminum alloy frames, install various exhibits and decorative paintings.
9. Aluminum profiles for medical devices
Mainly used for: stretchers, medical equipment, medical beds, etc.