Metal electroplating, oxidation coloring, rubbing (embossing), sandblasting, polishing; the three surface spraying processes are: spray primer, topcoat and finishing paint and secondary spraying.
The extruded surface treatment of aluminium heat sink is to improve performance, and the specific method must be known before it can be operated correctly.
1. Metal electroplating method: relatively common, and there is a treatment process of electroplating after polishing.
2. Oxidation (coloring): There are two purposes for aluminium surface treatment and oxidation to enhance physical properties and achieve the purpose of coloring.
3. Rubbing lines: also called wire drawing, the performance is similar to the car lines, both of which form smooth continuous lines on the surface. The difference is that the car lines are shown as circular lines and the rubbing lines are shown as straight lines.
4. Sandblasting: The purpose of surface treatment of aluminium extrusion heat sink profiles is to overcome and conceal some defects of aluminium alloy in the machining process, and to meet some special requirements of tempering furnace customers for product appearance. There are glass sand, tungsten sand, etc., which present different feelings, similar to the rough texture of ground glass, and fine sand molds can also show high-end products.
5. Polishing: Overcoming defects, deburring and brightening the surface.
6. Car texture: The surface treatment of aluminium is a reprocessing method after the mold is formed. The texture is processed by a lathe, and the overall performance is an extremely regular texture feature.